Wednesday, December 30, 2009

X-mas gifts

Here are some x-mas gifts I made for my friends and my brother and his girlfriend. The dog toy is named Topper and he's all dressed up looking to party! I made him for my brother and his girlfriend because they are huge Boston Terrier fans. I like them too, except they have constant bad gas. The dogs, not my brother.

The Alphabet page and girl in a lion suit wood toy I made for my friend Scott and Kathy who recently had a baby girl named Lyla.

My New Year resolution is toy make lots more toys! So keep an eye out.





3 comments:

CelineśĀ¨ said...

cute dog toy and dog ^^

Kei Acedera said...

These are so great!!! love the top illo and your toys are just adorable :)

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?